2017 Busan Sea Marathon
- Title of the event : 2017 Busan Sea Marathon with SUNGWOO HIGHTECH
- DATE AND TIME : October 15th, 2017 (Sunday) 8 o’clock start
- Event : 5km, 10km, Half course(21.0975km)
- Participant : 15,000 runners
- Assembly place : BEXCO Outdoor exhibition hall
- Organizer : The Busan Ilbo, Busan Metropolitan City
- Supervision : Busan Association of Athletics Federation, BUM Entertainment, Foryoucomunications
- Sponser : Busan Sports Council, Sport for All Busan Association
Games and Courses
- Half course
- Start at Busan Museum of Art → Yachting Center → Upper part of the Grand Gwangan Bridge→ Busanhangdaegyo(Busan Harbor Bridge) → Namhangdaegyo(South Harbor bridge) → The entrance of Songdo Beach
- 10Km course
- Start at the upper part of the Grand Gwangan Bridge → Return at Yongdang ramp → Lower part of Gwangan Bridge → Busan Museum of Art
- 5Km course
- Start at the upper part of the Grand Gwangan Bridge → Return at the middle point of the first pier of the upper part of the Grand Gwangan Bridge → Busan Museum of Art
Start time and the time limit
- Half course : 8 o’clock
- 10Km, 5Km courses : 8:30 (Start by course in order)
※ 10Km, 5Km courses will move from the starting area(BEXCO) to the top of the Grand
Gwangan Bridge and start the race at a separate starting point.
- Timeout (based on start point and passing through finish point)
- The Busan Sea Marathon strictly applies the time limit to minimize inconvinience for citizens due to traffic control.
- The time limit is two hours and a half for half cours, two hours for 10km course, and an hour and a half for 5km course.
Application for participation
* First come, first served at 10:00 a.m. July 20th, 2017.
- Half course : Busan bank 027-01-052986-2 (entry fee 40,000won)
- 10Km : Busan bank 027-01-052985-4 (entry fee 30,000won)
- 5Km : Busan bank 027-01-052984-6 (entry fee 20,000won)
- Group : Busan bank 027-01-052983-8
※ Please pay the entry fee within three days of entry.
- Refund Application Period : Until 18:00 on Sept 8, 18:00 (non - refunds for change of events after application period)
- Request for refund : Fax, bulletin board, e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org), Call to Office of operation (051-461-4046)
- Refund amount : Revenues remaining except for 10 % of all expenses
- Half course : 36,000won
- 10km : 27,000won
- 5km : 18,000won
- Refund period : Within 1 month from the date of the competition (2017. 10. 15)
* NOTE : Please note that in any case after Sep 8th (Friday) 18:00, no refunds will be given.
* If you choose to cancel, please inform us of your personal affairs (name, resident registration number, contact number) and your passbook details(bank account number, bank account number).
* Due to the change in the course and other information changes (name, contact, address, etc.) after the period of request for refund, please apply for change until September 8, 2017.
Control time by section
Over all section of the Grand Gwangan Bridge (7:30 am ~11 am)
- BEXCO Exhibition Room Ⅱ ↔The intersection of the Olympic games
(Sat :partial control / Sun : 6 am ~ 12 am)
- The intersection of the Centum City ↔ Three-way intersection of the fire station
(7:30 am ~ 8:20 am)
- Suyeong Bridge 2
(7:50 am~ 8:20 am)
- Sinseondae Cliff underground road way → Busanhangdaegyo(Busan Harbor Bridge) → Namhangdaegyo(South Harbor bridge) Songdo(Song island) ramp
(7:50 am~ 11:30 am)
- Event progress - safty comes first
- Designate an official hospital official - Always wait for emergency workers and ambulances such as doctors and nurses.
- Establish emergency contact systems with nearby hospitals
- All participants insure injury insurance to provide against accidents
- Air patrol will be stand by preparing for a fall from the Grand Gwangan Bridge (coordinated by maritime police)