Busan Sea Marathon
- Title of the event: 2023 Busan Ocean Marathon
- Date and Time : October 29, 2023 (Sun) Gather at 07:30 ※Start moving to the starting point at the upper part of Gwangan Bridge at 07:50
- Category : 10km road race, 5km Health running, (Untact Full / Half)
- Entries : 10,000 First come, first served
- Assembly area : Haeundae BEXCO Outdoor Plaza (Untact Full, Half is Everywhere)
- Host : Busan Daily
- Supervisor : Busan Metropolitan City Athletics Federation, BUM-Company
- Support : Busan Metropolitan City, Busan Infrastructure Corporation, Busan Sports Association, nhis, Busan Ulsan Gyeongnam Regional Headquarters
Category and Participation Fee
- Souvenir - 10km, 5km: T-shirt + socks + record chip (except for 5km) + bib + brochure
※ Reward upon completion: finisher medal + sports drink (Red Bull) + snacks
- Souvenir - Untact Full, Half: T-shirt + socks + cap + finisher medal + bib + brochure
- <Goal Studio Package Guide>
If you apply as a package product that includes goal studio slippers, 39,000 won for each event will be added.
- <<View package products in detail>>
Start time and time limit
- 10km course: Start at 8:20
- 5km course: 8:40 sequential start (sequential start immediately after 10km participant start)
※For the 10km and 5km courses, move to the upper floor of Gwangan Bridge at 07:50 at the rally point (BEXCO) and start the race at a separate starting point.
- Time limit (based on time from start point to finish point)
- The Busan Sea Marathon strictly applies the time limit to minimize inconvenience to citizens due to traffic control.
- The time limit is 1 hours 40 minutes for the 10km course, and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the 5km course.
- First come, first served 10,000 people close
- Credit card and virtual account payment (will be notified when participation is accepted)
- ※Please pay the participation fee within 3 days after applying for participation.
- Support for 1 tent for 30 or more people who apply for group participation
- ※If there are more than 60 people in the group, please contact the secretariat and consult separately.
- Refund period : Until 6:00 PM on October 6 (non-refundable/transferable after the refund application period)
(after the refund application period, the event cannot be changed/refunded/transferred)
- Refund method : telephone (051-461-4046) or 1:1 kakaotalk, email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Refund amount : 100% Refund
- Refund date : Within two weeks from the refund receipt date
- Please reconfirm your personal information (name, date of birth, contact number) prior to contacting management office for requesting refund.
- The competition is held with safety as the top priority
- Operation of the emergency medical center at the meeting point
- Emergency first responders and ambulances are on standby at major points on the course, and inline patrols are operated
- Establish an emergency contact system with the emergency room of the hospital near the meeting point and course
- Join the Sports Safety Foundation 'organizer liability deduction'
- Request for cooperation with the Coast Guard in preparation for the Gwangan Bridge Fall Safety Accident
※10km and 5km course will be held on-site, and full and half course will be held in a untact race from October 27th to 29th (3 days)