Busan Sea Marathon
- Personal participation
- Group participation
- Application qualification and restrictions
- To be applied through the Internet
- Must be within the application period Offline or physical applications will not be supported
- Two or more groups can be applied as a group application, and can be processed using credit cards or bank transfer as one account.
(However, there will be no group discounts offered)
※ If you want to fill out the form yourself (group), please download the group participation application file and send it to email@example.com.
- Application qualification : Male or female that are fit to finish the course within required time
- restrictions : Anyone suffering from diseases that are not suitable to run a marathon, such as heart or kidney disease, tuberculosis, pleurisy, brain hemorrhage, fainting disorder, infectious disease, etc., and any problems rising by anyone participating in the event without revealing such diseases will be the responsibility of the said participants.
- Pets are not allowed, and personal mobility devices such as electric kickboards are prohibited.
Distribution (Bib number, Souvenirs, etc)
- Bib Number
-All participants attach the Bib number patch supplied by the event host on the chest.
-The Bib number cannot be reproduced, falsified or made arbitrarily.
-You cannot participate in the marathon if you do not attach a Bib Number or if you attach an illegal Bib Number.
- a record chip
- Be careful not to damage the record chip and make sure to attach it to the shoelace in a round shape.
- Only the 10 km category will be provided with a record chip
- You do not need to return the used chip.
Method of distribution
- The souvenirs, Bib number will be mailed to each participants, postage prepaid.(※Shipped only in Korea)
- Souvenir - 10km, 5km: T-shirt + socks + record chip (except for 5km) + bib + brochure
- ※ Reward upon completion: finisher medal + sports drink (Red Bull) + snacks
- Souvenir - Untact Full, Half: T-shirt + socks + cap + finisher medal + bib + brochure
Introduction to record measuring system
- The Busan Sea Marathon has applied an authorized record chip system to ensure the accuracy of records.
- Additional complementary measures are taken through video recording at each gate for determination and recording.
- Precautions for use of record chips
1. Before the marathon, the Bib number you received will be enclosed with a chip, so make sure that the Bib number contains the chip.
2. Wear the distributed chips on the shoelaces or sneakers as shown in the picture of how to wear the chips.
3. Wear the chip with the adhesive tape facing down as shown.
4. Do not fold or crumple the chips and keep them round.
5. Do not intentionally damage or wet the chip.
6. Attach the chip and pass through the mat at the recording measurement point.
7. If you use someone else's chip, the record will not be measured
8. On-site awards are awarded by Guntime and records are provided in Guntime.
-Simple chip Tel: 02-6281-8822 homepage: http://time.spct.kr
- The Busan Sea Marathon Untact Full and Half courses measure the records by themselves using the record measurement app.
(e.g. Runday, Strava, Nike, Garmin, etc.)
Responsibility to check the health of each participant
- Participants must be fit enough to finish the applied courses without any problems.
- We recommend taking health examination prior to the event, since there may be hidden heart problems.
- In some cases, the marathon headquarters may request the submission of a health certificate. We have Organizer's Liability Deduction for participants, but please take care of your health and stop it soon if you feel any abnormalities while running. The organizer does not take any responsibility except for Organizer's Liability Deduction subscribed for the participant, so please decide whether the participant can run through the medical institution without difficulty and apply for participation.