2017 Busan Sea Marathon
How to apply
- Individual participation
- Applications will be accepted through the Internet only.
- You must apply within the registration period and offline registration is unavailable.
- Group participation
- More than two can be accepted as a group, and payment can be arranged by credit card and bank remittance.(There are no discounts on group reception.)
- Qualification and limitation of participation
- Qualification : A physically fit male and femaie able to complete the course.
- Limitation : Persons suffering from heart or kidney disease, tuberculosis, pleurisy, cerebral anemia, fainting constitution, or having disease that is unsuitable for performing a marathon or requiring attention, etc.
Distribute item(number sheet, record chip)
- Number sheet
- Participants must attach the official number sheet issued by the Organiser to the chest.
- The number sheet can not be produced arbitrarily or falsify.
- You can not enter the race if you do not attach a number sheet or attach a damaged one.
- Record chip
- The record chip is disposable and attached on the right side of the front number paper.
- Please be careful not to damage the chips and attach them to your shoelaces.
(5 km course participants do not have chips.)
- Memorials, number sheet and record chip are sent by parcel service. The Organiser will pay for the fee.
- On running functional T-shirt
Recording system guidance
- 2017 The Busan Sea Marathon has adopted an authorized record chip system to ensure record accuracy. Further, additional complementary actions are carried out through video recordings by each gate for judgment and records.
※ You don't have to return the chips
- Following are notes on usage of record chips :
- Only one chip must be attached . If more than one attach, the recording will not be recorded and the participant will be disqualified.
- Make sure you have chips when you get the number sheet.(Except for 5 km course participants) If you use other partifipant’s chip or remove a chip attached to the number sheet, the recording will not be measured.
- Make sure that the chip is attached to the designated position (back side of numbr sheet). It doesn't matter either right side or left.
- Awards are presented Gun time(Gross time) (1st-3rd) and are provided with Net time(Chipt time).
- Cautions for Using Record Chips
- 1. The chip is enclosed in the number sheet before the contest, so check the chip is enclosed.
- 2. Put the chips on the laces of running shoes, and wear them as a picture of the attaching chip.
- 3. Attach the chip to the bottom of the adhesive tape as shown.
- 4. Do not fold or crush the chip and keep it in a circle.
- 5. Do not deliberately damage chips or soak them in water.
- 6. Make sure that you attach the chips and pass the mat at the measuring point at the recording point.
- Chip-related and other enquiries
- Nisi sports-Marathonchip - Tel : 02)821-2081~3 / Fax : 02)821-2085
Check participants ' health status
- Participants should be fit to complete the course without straining their course.
- We recommend that you visit the medical institution in advance because you may have a heart condition.
- In some cases, the competition department may request submitting a medical certificate.
- We are insured for participation in the contest, but please take care of your health carefully and feel free to do so when you feel inadequate.
- In addition to the policyholder's responsibility for the participant, you will not be able to take responsibility for the participant, so please decide whether you wish to voluntarily decide whether to run it through the medical institution or not.
Marathon insurance information
- Participants in the Busan Maritime Marathon are covered by the committee as a representative and insured for the following conditions. (100 million won insurance premium each year)
Division Special contract Died of injuries during marathon When died from injuries during marathon Up to 100 million won stress disorder of injuries during marathon When died from injuries during marathon Up to 100 million won Died of disease during marathon When died from diseases during marathon Not applicable
- Busan Sea Marathon Coverage
- 1. It is said that the marathon will be played (until the marathon event begins and closes after finishing the marathon).
- 2. Injuries are defined as sudden, accidental shocks, and are damaged by the impact from external shocks.
- 3. The injury of a marathon injury is caused by the disability rate that remains intact in the body after being repaired by a sudden and accidental accident (injuries). Only the hazard related with the injury shall be affected, and shall not be paid in relation to the pre-existing conditions of disease or disability.
- 4. After the contest, deaths from excessive drinking can lead to accidents. It is not compensated for anything but the marathon competition. Therefore, we urge you to avoid acting after drinking alcohol after drinking alcohol immediately after the competition.
Start and turn to the finish line and the finish line.
- 1. Start
- Locate in the start area according to the guidance of the conduct agent in the event of a competition and start according to the start signal of the referee.
- Concerning about the congestion when start, and please take a break as allow you to take the time to relax with your Net Time records
- 2. Return
- Each event operates separate turnning point and must pass the recording sensor installed on the turn to ensure the record is acknowledged.
- 3. Finish
- After arriving at the finish line, quickly receive bottled water and then move on to the Payment to your snack for the latest arrivals.
- 4. Prohibition of coordination
- Participants may not be able to cooperate with others in any way during the race.
- If you find yourself benefiting from others, you will be disqualified immediately.
- 5. Disqualified
- After the entry of the participating participant is completed, the participant will not accept the Participant's participation and participation in preparation for the preparation of the Contest.
- Participants change and proxy participation will be disqualified in the contest and will not be sent to the certificate.
- Any irregularity in the competitor's record of tampering with or interfering with the accuracy of the competition records, such as having another person's chip when run, organiser may disqualify disqualification from the disqualification in the future.
- To this end, the organizing committee will identify a disqualified participant from several necessary points.
- Please note that if you do not attach the number of tickets or attach the tampered item on the days, the participating staff will prevent the person to participate in the competition.
- Specific cases of disqualification
- If no tags and chips are attached
- If the number sheet is damaged.
- In case of proxy participation
- In case the participation having multiple chips
- When departing from other course not his(her) own course
- When goal in by moving to the finish point by a return bus
- If it interferes with the operation of the competition or impedes the accurate measurement of the record, etc
- Specific cases of disqualification
Locker room and storage room
- Locker room and storage rooms are set up at the meeting place (BEXCO outdoor plaza)
- However, only the half participants are allowed to operate the storage vehicle separately (moving the storage vehicle to the goal point, receiving personal items)
- Do not operate any car, bicycle or motorcycle for coach and cheer except for the car for the competition.
- Except for the two-wheeled vehicles for broadcasting.
- Progressive vehicles must be affixed to the top right of the front of the designated sticker issued by the competition headquarters.
Pick-up and medical vehicles
- The Marathon course runs pick-up and medical cars for stragglers and patients
- Bottled water (water) is prepared from 5km. Beverage and food supply is operated every 2.5km from 7.5km.
- Drinking water supply at the finish point
- An ambulance carrying the medical personnel is waiting for the race section and a medical emergency room for rest and first aid is installed at the finish point.
- Once the ranking is confirmed, the awards will be given to the half course, 10km men and women from 1st to 3rd.
- Awards by age category
※ Time applies to half, 10km for men and women from 1st to 3rd, and other awards are based on Net time
Stop the Marathon
- If the event can not be held due to natural disasters, the competition will be suspended and no refunds will be made.
- The record will be sent by mobile (except for 5Km)